Tuesday 11 January 2011

It's a whole new world

So the NASA boffs have discovered several new planets, the last of which has a similar rocky surface to Earth.... new lifeform possibility? Nope - apparently the sun for this new planet is hotter than ours so it would be impossible for lifeforms to live - hmmm well it wasn't so long ago that it was impossible for many things which we have sinced deemed now possible! What's to say that all lifeforms require the same living conditions as us 'earthlings'

It's something to take into consideration surely? That there could be beings on another rock in the galaxies which has crazy heat seeking flame men?! Or another to be full of Aqua-beings (image in mind: Sea monkeys)

Speaking of Sea monkeys, how crap are they? I think it is up there for the biggest come down of my life (as per South Park episode which is personal fave of mine) After saving my childhood pennies for what seemed months and purchasing this fantastic set up which was to be the foundations of my life, friends for ever, a whole economy and lifecycle in my bedroom, basketball playing, sand castle building creatures - monkeys as well which was an added bonus. Then what do I get? Swimming Sperm look alikes which I had to view with a squinted eye through a magnifying glass?! I hate you TV adverts, it's for this exact reason that I turned to drug and alcohol abuse - I blame my whole ASBO upbringing on those damn sea monkeys.

So anyways back to the little red flame men, I would love to know more about the find another lifeform program at NASA - so when we find them, then what?

I can picture the scenario now, we find another planet, there is a political/religious war going on between the water beings and the flame men - We establish contact and post soldiers out there to keep the peace?!

I'm pretty sure in our arrogance as humans we will deem any lifeform found as inferior to us - what if we come across Superbrain-men who are superior to us in every way and also have bigger cocks so they steal our women? Is it human nature to accept that we are in fact the inferior ones? I don't think so....

Anyways, i'm pretty sure that we are supposed to be the only planet with life (as per bible) so does this mean when we do find alternative lifeform which im sure we will - all religious statements up until this point will be deemed null and void? Oh Oh

Im glad my ASBO past means I should only live until i'm 50 - my 12 children can look after themselves....

No comments:

Post a Comment