Wednesday 5 January 2011

Laugh out Loud

Its funny really, I don't know how to direct traffic through to my blog so i'm basically blogging to myself....
I guess thats what you do with a diary anyway, so this is almost my online diary of laughter! woooo

Today I am at work - I am a sales manager for a magazine (basically responsible for advertising sales etc)
Its not a popular high st magazine, rather an industry focused magazine dealing with people who work in factories....these people are who I obtain most of my material from...that's a complete lie.

Last night I signed up to my local gym - NEW YEARS promise for last 3 years finally made true. I looked the guy behind the register (who was signing me up) and asked "Is spandex allowed?"

"excuse me"
"spandex, like what Eddie Murphy wore in Nutty Professor"
"erm....sure"
"great, thank you"

So it's my first session tonight, I wonder if there is going to be a group of gym instructors looking out for the crazy ginger guy in black and white striped spandex.....

No comments:

Post a Comment