Thursday 6 January 2011

Controversial kind of fella...

So it turns out that i'm a controversial kind of fella, king of controversy. (well maybe Princess)

I like to extend my laughing catalogue to all of the delicate little things in life.... such as sex, murder and Harvey Price ( I never noticed anything until Frankie Boyle mentioned he may be disabled)

All of my favourite comedians love the controversial form of humour, personal faves being Jimmy Carr and Frankie Boyle.

I joke about murder, but I have never ACTUALLY murdered someone, I joke about sex, I have never actually had sex with anyone ( unless you count this lovely lady I met in Rotterdam called Dave)

I am a father yet I joke about children (Dave is not the mother)

And you know what, i'm not going to stop, so if anyone reading is going to take offence (not that anyone actually reads) then FECK OFF ;-)

So i'm looking forward to Mrs Mcanns new book 'Finding Madeleine' - I loved where's Wally as a child, I hope this follows suit...

BOSH there it is, I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment