Friday 7 January 2011

Wiki-Wiki-Wiki-How?!

Bon matin my readers (all 0 of you) - I'm expecting a bit of traffic soon as I now have 20 followers on TWITTER ( richie_wills ) and my Wiki-How profile has been viewed 200 times - I have now created 4 articles, such great topics as - Your breath stinks, we are on a date and I feel like if you don't clean your teeth I may be a little sick in my own mouth, how to flog motor vehicles without sounding like Swiss Tony (although a legend), I have just bought a pet, now what?! and I really really want a date, how do I get people to want me?! (obviously I am a massive expert on this topic...Player Player)

So I guess I better up the ante and content of my blogs....  As soon as I receive traffic of 30 on my pages, I will blog twice a day and actually pick topics of some substance to laugh about rather than random whittling on about did-illy-squat.

Ginger Travolta with my striped Pantaloons, Gingeyana Jones and the Temple of DOOM

Kiss x

No comments:

Post a Comment